Born in China, Su Wong moved to Greece in 2019, after a year filled with travel and painting.
Wong obtained both a BFA in Nanyang Academy of Fine arts (2012) and an MFA in Central Saint Martins (2015).
Bathed in encompassing Chinese Tradition, Wong’s artwork portrays the physical and the spiritual landscape of Greece, with a traditional twist, coalescing her experience into one.
As a landscape artist, she depicts the vast and the romantic, in an almost divine-like manner.
Her oeuvre intends to embark the viewers on a creative journey, and invite them to a personal and unique experience.
The artist currently lives in Greece.
- 2021 Young Dreams, Août Gallery- Beirut, Lebanon
- 2020 Online Exhibition, Secret Art Ltd at Artsy.net – London, UK
- 2020 Athens Open Art, Artnumber 23 – Athens, Greece
- 2020 Entanglement, Depo Darm Contemporary Art Space – Athens, Greece
- 2019 Art Canton Art Fair – Guangzhou, China
- 2019 Stirring the Vitiated Air, Snehta Space – Athens, Greece
- 2015 We All Draw, Bargehouse Oxo Tower – London, UK
- 2015 Monochrome, curated by Leo Babsky, Century Members Club – London, UK
- 2015 Granfalloon, Lethaby Gallery, Central Saint Martins – London, UK
- 2015 PRINTJAM, Parfitt Gallery – London, UK
- 2015 Big Space, The Street, Central Saint Martins – London, UK
- 2014 Tomorrow: Today, CSM Interim Show, Bargehouse – London, UK
- 2013 The Raising Generation, Shandong Museum – Jinan, China
- 2019 Athens Standards Residency, September – Athens, Greece
- 2019 Snehta Residency, October, November – Athens, Greece
- 2013-2015 MA Fine Art, Central Saint Martins – London, UK
- 2008-2012 B.A (Honors) Fine art, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts – Singapore
- 2020 Athens Voice Interview – Athens, Greece
- 2019 JANE Magazine Issue 6 – Australia
- 2015 ART Habens Art Review // Issue 49 // July 2015 – London, UK