Sara Tohme (born in Lebanon in 1995), received her BA in Arts from McGill University, and moved to Berlin to study Graphic Design and Painting.
In her work, Sara explores the human psyche, in the constant confrontation between freedom and oppression. She expresses this constant battle, through portraits, using bright colors and organized lines, as a means of catharsis.
Tohme currently lives in Berlin, Germany.
SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS
- 2021 Young Dreams, Août Gallery – Beirut, Lebanon
- 2020 Open Art Exhibition, Art Number 23- Athens, Greece
- 2020 Uplifting Boost, Dagaz Gallery- Virtual Exhibition
- 2019 N.I.C.E Human Touch, Paratissima- Torino, Italy
- 2018 Emerge Art Exhibition, Zico House- Beirut, Lebanon
- 2018 The Outsiders Exhibition, Art Lab- Beirut, Lebanon
- 2017 BA in Arts, McGill University- Montreal, Canada