Jeehye Song (born in Seoul, South Korea) majored in Print Making and graduated from Chugye University for the Arts in 2010. Three years later she received her bachelor’s degree in Metal Art and Design at Seoul National University of Science&Technology. Song’s work is inspired by her daily life, that she transforms into unusual situations and scenarios, in order to create new perspectives.
She lives and works in Düsseldorf, Germany.
SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS
- 2021 augenfällig/fresh positions, BBK Düsseldorf- Düsseldorf, Germany
- 2021 Young Dreams, Août Gallery – Beirut, Lebanon
- 2019 Kunstpreis Junger Westen- Germany
- 2019 Malerei- Recklinghausen, Germany
- 2017 augenfällig/fresh positions- Düsseldorf, Germany
- 2016 Art After Work- Düsseldorf, Germany
- 2016 U-SOME- Seoul, South Korea
- 2015-2021 MFA in Fine Art, Art Academy Düsseldorf- Düsseldorf, Germany
- 2012-2013 BFA in Design, Seoul National University of Schience & Technology- Seoul, South Korea
- 2009-2010 Print Making Major, Chugye University- Seoul, South Korea